The 6th coordination meeting of the MobileBE project took place in Turin (Italy) on 28-31 January 2020.
Staff Training in May 2020
- Report on things done so far
- Clarifying responsibilities (teams „Organisation“ and „Pedagogics“)
- Discussion of the draft programme for the 3 days training
- Participants - open questions?
- Financing the staff training
- Calculation of costs
- Technicalities of financing
- Dissemination - Achievements so far, and where to go - Compare our achievements to the dissemination plan
IO1 - Collection of good practice (e-book)
- Presentation of the book
- Coordination of last to-dos
IO2 - Video documentaries
- Presentation of more videos
IO3 - Documentation of our pilots (e-book)
- Report on state of the work: reports received, reports missing
- Coordination of next steps, especially translation
Multiplier events (anywhere between now and June)
- Forms / models / ideas for the local events
The group in Torino, in the venues of Casa di Carità arti e mestieri.
The team approach Torino prison.
An important part of the meeting was getting acquainted with the work of Consorzio O.P.E.N. and Casa die Carità arti e mestieri, the Italian partners of the project. One of their pilot projects for MobileBE took was implemented in Torino's prison, and we were invited to visit the prison, and to discuss with teachers, prison staff, and the course participants (prisoners).
Inspection of illustrations made for one of the books we were preparing.
Revies of illustrations created initially for illustrating the book of good practice. But as we found them worth for better use, we decided to also edit a picture book for adult education purposes with them.
Drawing from the picture book: people learning to ride a bike.
One of the illustrations: people learning to ride a bike, and also to use German language in specific situations of everyday life.
In the MobileBE team meeing we let participants match pictures and course titles from the book of good practice.
Review of the first cuts of the video documentaries.